Tel: (342) 237-83-31
Degree: Ph.D. protection at IMSS URO RAS in 2004.
Education: Perm State University, Faculty of Physics, Theoretical Physics, 1999
Scientific Interests: Directed Crystallization, Numerical Methods
- P.Dold, KW. Benz, A.Cr'll, B.Roux, D.Lyubimov, T.Lyubimova, R.Scuridyn: Vibration controlled convection – preparation and perspectives of the Maxus 4 experiment, Acta Astronautica, 2001, 48, 5-12, pp.639-646.
- <tag|59|35a2f71faa6b933075000707879a1fc0->T.P.</tag|59|35a2f71faa6b933075000707879a1fc0-> Lyubimova, R.V. Scuridin, A.Croell, P.Dold. Influence of high frequency vibrations on fluid flow and heat transfer in a floating zone. Crystal Research and Technology, 2003, vol.38, N 7-8, pp.635-653.
- T.P. Lubimova, R.V. Skuridin, I.S. Faizrahmanova. The effect of the magnetic field on hysteresis transitions when growing crystals by floating zone. PITF, 2007, Volume 33, Issue 17, p.61-68.
- T.P. Lyubimova, I.S. Faizrakhmanova, R.V. Scuridyn, A.Cr'll, B.Roux. Control of thermo- and solutocapillary flows in f-crystal growth by magnetic field and vibrations. Journal of the Japan Society of Microgravity Application, vol.25, No.3, 2008, pp.567-572.
- T.P. Lyubimova, D.V. Lyubimov, V.A. Morozov, R.V. Scuridin, H.Ben Hadid, D.Henry. Stability of convection in a horizontal channel is subject to a longitudinal temperature gradient. Part 1. Effect of aspect ratio and Prandtl number. J. Fluid Mech. (2009), vol. 635, pp. 275-295.
- T.P. Lubimova, R.V. Skuridin. Numerical simulation of three-dimensional non-stationary currents and heat-mass transport in a cylindrical liquid bridge in the absence of gravity. The computational mechanics of solid environments. 2010, T.3, No. 3, S.77-89.