1. T.P. Lyubimova, Y.N. Parshakova. The equilibrium of the two-layer system with the deformable surface of the section and the set heat flow at the outer borders/ Wounds. MYG. 2007. No 5. S.19-29. (T. P. Lyubimova, Ya. N. Parshakova. Stability of equilibrium of a double-layer system with a deformable interface and prescribed heat flux on the external boundaries. Fluid Dynamics. 2007, Volume 42, Issue 5, pp 695-703)
2. C.V.Lan, D.V.Lubimov, T.P.Lubimova, N.A.Ospennikov, Y.N.Parshakova, V.C.Y. The effect of high-frequency vibrations on the morphological instability of the front in the directional crystallization of binary alloys. I'm not going to say, Wounds. Fluid and gas mechanics. No 4. 2008. S.16-27.
3. T.P. Lyubimova, Y.N. Parshakova Effect of rotational vibrations on currents and heat-mass exchange when growing crystals of germany by Bridgeman's vertical method. I've been able to figure it out. Fur. It's all over the place. Wednesday. 2008. T. 1, No. S.57-67.
4. d.v. Lyubimov, T.P. Lyubimova, Y.N. Parshakova, B. Roux, Chung-Wen Lan, Wang-Ching Yu. The effect of high-frequency vibrations on the directional crystallization of binary alloys. I'm not going to say, RAS Surface. X-ray, synchrotron and neutron studies. 2009. No 2. S.43-48
5. A.P.Lepikhin, T.P.Lubimova, Y.N.Parshakova, A.A.Tiunov. To the problem of diversion of excess brine by potash companies to water facilities. Russian Water Farm, 2010, No. 3, S. 57-74.
6. T.P.Lubimova, A.P.Lepikhin, Y.N.Parshakova, A.I.Tiunov. Numerical modeling of dilution and transfer of highly mineralized brine in turbulent streams. I've been able to figure it out. Fur. It's all over the place. environments, 2010, T. 3, No 4, S. 68-79.
7. Dmitriy Lyubimov, Tatyana Lyubimova, Yanina Parshakova and Andrey Ivantsov. Sonvection in a two-layer system with deformable interface in low gravity conditions. Microgravity Science and Technology, vol.23, issue 2 (2011), pp.143-150.
8. A.P.Lepikhin, T.P.Lubimova, V.V.Konovalov, Y.N.Parshakova, A.A.Wozniak, N.S.Shumilova. Using stratification effects to improve the quality of water taken from surface water facilities for drinking purposes. Russia's water farm. 2011, No. S.89-104.
9. Lepikhin A.P., Lubimov A.P., Parshakov a.n., Tiunov A.A. A combined approach to describing the density effects of dilution and transfer of highly mineralized brine in water objects. Herald of the University of Perm. Mathematics. Mechanics. Informatics. Issue 5 (9) Perm, PGNIU, 2011. With. 130-134.
10. A.P.Lepikhin, T.P.Lubimova, Y.N.Parshakova, A.A.Tiunov. To the problem of recycling excess brine by potash companies in water facilities. The physics and technical problems of mining. 2012, No. 2, C.185-193. (Lepikhin A.P., Lyubimova T.P., Parshakova Ya.N., Tiunov A.A. Discharge of excess brine into water bodies at potash industry works. Journal of Mining Science, Volume 48, Issue 2, pp 390-397.)
11. Lubimova T.P., Parshakova Y.N. A numerical study of convection near a cylindrical body immersed in stratified fluid, if there are vertical gradients of temperature and concentration away from the body. Herald of the University of Perm. Physics. Issue 22 (4) Perm, PGNIU, 2012. With.
12. T.Lyubimova, A.Lepikhin, Ya.Parshakova, A.Tiunov, V.Konovalov, N.Shumilova "Numerical modelling of admixture transport in a turbulent flow at river confluence". Journal of Physics: Conference Series 416 (2013) 012028.
13. T.P. Lyubimova, B. Roux, S. Luo, Y.N. Parshakova, N.S. Shumilova. Modeling of the near-field distribution of pollutants coming from a coastal outfall. Nonlinear Processes in Geophysics. 20, 257–266, 2013.
14. A.P.Lepikhin, T.P.Lubimova, Y.S.Lyakhin, A.A.Tiunov, A.V.Bogomolov, D.I.Perepilica, Y.N.Parshakova. Hydrodynamic modeling of the Vyatka River in the middle current: task setting, calculation results. Russian Water Farm, 2013, No.3, S.16-33.
15. T.P. Lyubimova, Ya.N. Parshakova. Numerical Investigation Heat and Mass Transfer during Vertical Bridgman Crystal Growth under Rotational Vibrations. Journal of Crystal Growth. Volume 385, 1 January 2014, Pages 82-87.
16. T.Lyubimova, A.Lepikhin, V.Konovalov, Ya.Parshakova, A.Tiunov. Formation of the density currents in the zone of confluence of two rivers. Journal of Hydrology 508 (2014) 328-342.
17. A.P.Lepikhin, T.P.Lubimova, S.A.Lepeshkin, A.A.Tiunov, Y.N.Parshakova, D.I.Perepilica. To the problem of assessing the impact of large-scale mining of non-mining building materials on surface water facilities. Russian Water Farm, 2014, No. 3, S. 108-119.
18. T.P. Lyubimova, D.V. Lyubimov, Y.N. Parshakova. Implications of the Marangoni effect on the onset of Rayleigh-Benard convection in a two-layer system with a deformable interface. European Physical Journal-Special Topics. 2015. Volume: 224. Issue: 2 Pages: 249-259.
19. Lubimova T.P., Lepikhin A.P., Parshakova J.N., Ciberkin K.B. Numerical simulation of the infiltration of liquid waste from storage to adjacent groundwater and surface reservoirs. I've been able to figure it out. Fur. It's all over the place. Wednesday, 2015, T. 3, No. 3, S. 310-318. (T.P. Lyubimova, A.P. Lepikhin, Ya.N. Parshakova, K.B. Tsiberkin. Numerical Modeling of Liquid-Waste Infiltration from Storage Facilities to Surrounding Groundwater and Surface-Water Bodies. Journal of Applied Mechanics and Technical Physics, 2016, Vol. 57, No. 7, pp. 58-66.)
20. Ya.N. Parshakova, T.P. Lyubimova, A.O. Ivantsov. Modelling of stratified flows in the problem of the morphological behavior of a sandpit. Journal of Physics: Conference Series 681 (2016) 012030. doi:10.1088/1742-6596/681/1/012030.
21. T. Lyubimova, A. Lepikhin, Ya. Parshakova, A. Tiunov. The risk of river pollution due to washout from contaminated floodplain water bodies in periods of high magnitude floods. Journal of Hydrology, 534 (2016) 579-589.
22. A.P.Lepikhin, T.P.Lubimova, Y.N.Parshakova, Y.S.Lyakhin, A.V. Bogomolov. Features of numerical modeling of density stratification effects in the dynamics of large reservoirs. Russian Water Farm No. 4, 2016, 32-46.
23. A.V. Bogomolov, A.P.Lepikhin, T.P.Lubimova, A.A.Tiunov, Y.N.Parshakova. Features of the organization of scattering water releases to remove excess brine in water objects. Russian Water Farm No. 2, 2016, 72-86.
24. Lyubimova T., Lyubimov D., Parshakova Y. Vertical, the stability of the conductive state of the two-layer system with the deformable interface of the International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer. Volume 92, 2016, 1158-1165
25. T. Lyubimova, D. Lyubimov, Ya. Parshakova. Vertical vibration effect on the Rayleigh-Benard-Marangoni instability in a two-layer system of fluids with deformable interface. Eur. Phys. J. Special Topics. Volume 226, Issue 6, 1 April 2017, Pages 1273-1285.
26. Lyubimova T.P., Parshakova Ya.N., Skuridin R.V. Numerical modelling of meniscus deformations and flows in a liquid bridge subjected to axial vibrations. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. Volume 208, Issue 1, 8 June 2017, Article Number 012024